ECLIPSE Travel Press
Hiding inside the cap with 10ml spaced-out graduation lines for easy tea portioning wherever you go.
Pure Taste Ceramic Coating
The brew chamber is fully coated in ceramic to preserve the purest tea aromas, untainted by metallic and plastic notes.
Double Wall Vacuum
Consistent temperature ensures even extraction during infusion and great taste to the last sip.
Full Chamber Infusion
The brew chamber takes advantage of the whole capacity for tea leaves to fully unfurl and achieve optional infusion.
Our patent-pending mechanism stops the steeping process by sealing the leaves away from the brewed tea.
Fully detachable parts. Minimal dead spots. Hydrophobic ceramic coating. Thoughtful details to make every clean-up a breeze.
Like an ECLIPSE, the tea seeps through the rim of the press filter, creating a scene of sunlight surrounding the moon.
Our patent pending Infusion Control technology stops the infusion process by sealing the leaves away from the brewed tea after each infusion and keeps them ready for the next one. Take advantage of all that your precious tea leaves have to offer, and enjoy every infusion just the way you like it.
Snap-in splash guard to save your brew from bumps and sudden stops, enjoy great tea on your commute. And it's cup holder friendly.
Easy to clean
With all ceramic coating inside, you can easily rinse it to clean up.
Choose your color
Free Shipping on all orders above $50.
(US and Canada)
100-Day Free Return
Try our products worry-free for 100 days. It's simple: love them, or send them back. No questions asked.
ECLIPSE Travel Press
Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet capable enough to rival an entire tea set. ECLIPSE Travel Press is here to change the way your prepare your tea.
Key features include:
- Integrate measuring graduations
- Pure taste ceramic coating
- Double wall vacuum insulation
- Full chamber infusion
- Infusion control plunger system
- Easy clean detachable bottom
70 x 70 x 180 mm/ 2.75 x 2.75 x 7.09 in
360 g/ 12.7 oz
18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free polypropylene(PP), interior ceramic coating
350 mL/ 12 oz
(NECTAR tea cup sold separately)
- Kristopher R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoFun toy
As a tea lover with multiple teapots, this is a fun new toy to play with. Quite a loooker too!
- Jason G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBeware! Cup sold separately.
Didn't know that the tea cup was sold separately, so had to order it again. Totally worth it!
- Kathleen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLovely design
Really love the design. Sleek and goes well with my kitchen decor.
- Terrence K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThere's a bit of learning
There's a bit of learning curve in the beginning, but once you get the hang out it, so easy to use. And even easier to clean!
- James D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoHome tea bar essential
It's so convenient to use, to the point that I've been preparing tea at home with it too!